Talking all things stylish for babies & kids, Tinitrader online is a must-do. A virtual store housing the best of the best kids fashion, homewares, furnishings, toys & baby products. With over 300+ brands it’s an easy peasy one-stop shop for everything ‘little folk’.
Now get excited Melbourne as Tinitrader is hosting a live Pop Up event. Showcasing their most loved brands, you’ll be able to see, touch and experience a range of fabulous new to market products in real time. Set within a cool, industrial space there will be loads to inspire over this two day event. See it, love it & buy it.
Expect to find beautifully curated products and professionally styled spaces by the amazing Aimee Tarulli. Yes.. the queen of stylish little rooms. She’s the bomb. And it’s not just for the Mamas, everyones’ fave Peppa Pig will be stopping by, plus hosted craft events by Habitots and an onsite cafe for a good brew. Winning!
The Tinitrader Pop Up is all about cohesively bringing together creative brands & products in one beautiful space. Designer, Aimee Tarulli is curating a gallery for the senses. A styled collection of practical yet inspiring kids bedrooms will be on show. I was lucky enough to pick Aimee’s brain and get her design tips for styling magical spaces for little people.
Aimee’s TOP FIVE:
- Incorporate the interests of the child and bring in this theme through artwork, colour scheme or accessories.
- Don’t be afraid of colour. A colourful kids space will spark their imagination and creativity and will ensure a space that they want to play or hang out in.
- Invest in good quality bedroom furniture that will grow with the child’s age, I love the new range from the White Edition, it’s beautiful and such amazing quality that will not only look amazing but will last through the child ages and interests.
- Go more minimal with the investment pieces in the room and then have fun with colourful cushions, and floor rugs and change these up when the child’s interests change in years to come.
- Artwork doesn’t have to be prints behind glass. Add interest to bare walls by using interesting objects fixed to the wall like felt animal heads or wall hangings or even frame some cool wall paper for an instant custom print.
So there you have it. To get your creative juices flowing and shop the latest & greatest for baby & kids head along to the Tinitrader Melbourne Pop-Up Market on 6 – 7th of August 2016.
Trade will have exclusive access on Friday the 5th and doors will open to the public on Saturday and Sunday. A great day out for the whole fam-bam, and did I mention it’s sponsored by Bugaboo? They will be unveiling their hot new collection of prams, and Bugaboo never disappoint!!
Venue: 245 Johnston Street, Abbotsford, VIC 3067
Pop Up Hours: 10am – 4pm
AND… Pre-register at tinitrader.com.au to go into the draw for some great prizes.
Sneak peak below, so many goodies!
Happy shopping xx